top of page
Why your quality of life matters to me.
We all want to live in a 'place' where housing, safety and overall quality of life are paramount.
"While I firmly believe the 2nd district is great, I want to make it greater."
As City Councilwoman, I will...
Quality of Life
- Support zoning and land use policies that encourage 15 minute neighborhoods
- Collaborate with private, public, and nonprofit leaders to find innovative solutions for addressing address food insecurity and childcare deserts
- Advocate for the expansion of community policing efforts and other innovative law enforcement strategies
- Support Vision Zero, a strategy to eliminate all traffic fatalities and severe injuries while increasing safe, healthy, equitable mobility for all
- Prioritize city spending on sidewalks, alleys, and street lighting within residential areas
- Prioritize Asset Based Community Development (ABCD)
bottom of page